Saturday, March 5, 2016

Tiger Time Layout

My friend Danielle Serceau took these amazing photos of my daughter dressed up for Halloween at the lake. Each picture she took was fabulous so I continue to scrap this topic because I want to use each picture.


I saw Bev Code's sketch at Let's Get Sketchy and knew right away I needed to use it. One of my goals is to get better at mixed media so I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

 
The other exciting thing about this layout is that I used my new Silhouette Cameo!!! I got it for my birthday so I've been playing with it all weekend. I found an SVG of the tiger paws, converted it to jpeg and cut it. It was interesting trying to remove it from the sticky mat and onto my layout because those claws were so small they wanted to stick more to my fingers.
 
Supplies
Paper - Recollections: Basics Bold
Texture Paste - Ranger: Tim Holtz
Stencil - Clear Scraps: Stones
Paint to tint paste - Artists Delight Acrylic
Stamp - Tim Holtz: Stampers Anonymous
Black Ink - Hampton Art
Letters - American Crafts: Pajamas Thickers
Leaves - Fiskars: Ferns Punch
Dots on Leaves - Stampin' Up Stamp
Green Ink
Embroidery Thread
Brads - from stash
Tiger Paws - black cardstock, Silhouette Cameo
 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable!!
    Love your pics & color scheme:)). Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Page. Love what you did with the sketch and the mood board. Thanks for Playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete