Saturday, March 12, 2016

Good Times Layout

I love the look of cut backgrounds with paper pieced in. I'm so glad I finally got to try it out.

 
I used the sketch at the Midweek Mojo Challenge Lily #5b for inspiration.
 
Lily_5b_Sketch_.png
 
I used a cut file from Just Nick called Crazy Daisy for the background and the Happy Times file from Juliana Michaels for the title.
 
 
Supplies
Paper - American Crafts: My Girl
Green Background Paper - ki: Fancy Free Paper Pad
Title - Grey Cardstock from the stash
Cut Files - Just Nick Crazy Daisy & Juliana Michaels Happy Times
Embroidery Thread
 
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Again Carolyn! Hope it's getting to be spring time there in Winnipeg! Great 3rd layout! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing background! I hope you keep using this technique! (I will live vicariously through you, because I am still a bit overwhelmed by it.) Thanks for joining in the Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice background, love your page! thanks for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great layout! :) Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background! Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits anything goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete