Saturday, March 19, 2016

Love My Stuffies Layout

This stuffie tiger is so cute. Memère made him some pants and matching pajamas for my daughter. The best part is he make sounds when you squeeze him, including toots! He is a big hit with the four-year-old crowd.


I used the sketch in this month's DCWV Scrap-a-holic Challenge. I turned it sideways and drew on the stitching. I even managed to keep the title going the same direction as the sketch.

 
I'm also participating in the challenge at Simon Says Stamp. This month's theme is Cute and Cuddly. What isn't more cute and cuddly than stuffies?
 
Supplies
Paper - DCWV: Kidlet Stack
Love Title - Amy Tangerine Thickers: Today
Date - Doodlebug: Jack and Jill Black
 
Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout! Cute photo. Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Cute and Cuddly Challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete