Saturday, March 19, 2016

Carpe Diem Layout

I ordered some Simple Stories stuff with a gift certificate I had and wanted to play with it right away. I also have some kid-free time so here is the result from this morning:


I love this sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. I stayed true to the sketch because why mess with a good thing?


I'm also participating in the Paper Issues weekend crop in their Facebook group. I'm entering the flower challenge with this one.

Supplies
Background Paper - Recollections: Wood Grain
Center Papers - Simple Stories: Life In Color & Life Documented
Rik rak - Michael's
Green Ribbon - Studio Calico
Chipboard - Simple Stories: SNAP! Life Documented
Stickers - Simple Stories: SNAP! Carpe Diem
Flowers - Michael's
Yellow Paint - Tim Holtz Distress Paint: Fossilized Amber
Red Paint - Craft Smart: Bright Red
Tools - Creative Memories Corner Rounder & Martha Stewart Circle Cutter

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love your bright cheery layout! I agree with your comment why mess with a good thing....you rocked this sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and vibrant page, love your embellishing! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page! I love the bright color palette. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy and bright page, love the primary colours. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete