Thursday, March 31, 2016

My BFF Layout

My daughter had a playdate so I got to scrap all afternoon. Whoohoo!


I've been loving all the sketches this month at Sketch-N-Scrap. This one was on my to do list but I didn't think I would get to it before the deadline - but I did, and I love how it turned out!

 
I'm also playing along at The Paper Girls. Challenge #100 is all about "The Paper Girls" so I went with the friendship theme.
 
Lasting Memories is having an Oscar theme this month. I'm joining the Glitter and Glam week. I wasn't sure if I should do the "Black Tie Affair" since we are dressed so nicely but I like all the glitter on the page and how glammed up we are! (Zoom in to see the sparkly flowers!)
 
Supplies
Paper - We R Memory Keepers: Madame Royale
Letters - Fancy Pants: Me-ology (large letters I used a black sharpie over the hot pink)
Embroidery thread
Tim Holtz Distress Tool
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! LOVE the color palette and all the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great and lovely layout! Fantastic job combining three challenges! I am thrilled that you shared your work with us at Lasting Memories! I hope to see more of your masterpieces soon!

    ReplyDelete