Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Be Awesome Layout

Another rare layout of my husband and I. I can't wait for the lake this summer!


I was inspired by the challenge at Scrap Our Stash. I used graph paper (the white paper), hearts and ink.
 
I also chose my picture and the blue paper according to the challenge at Challenge Yourself.
The blue paper has chevrons.
 
 

Supplies
Paper - Jen Hadfield: Cottage Living and DIY Home
Blue paper - Pink Paislee: Pen Pals
Stickers - Bella Blvd: Valentina
Doily - Dollarama
Black Ink
Blue twine

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous page! I love the colors you used here! And that photo is wonderful - the one with YOU in it! We are very happy that you joined us at Challenge YOUrself this month! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch challenge.Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Layout! LOVE the colors and paper selection! Great take on BOTH challenges!!! from Sherri - DT at Challenge YOUrself and at Scrap Our Stash Blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout in lovely colours! Great job with both challenges! Åsa xx -DT at Challenge YOUrself and at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that Cottage Living collection; your layout is gorgeous and you should scrap the two of you more often!! Kate (CY)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great page - well done on meeting the challenges.

    ReplyDelete