Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Wanna Build A Snowman? At Paper Issues

I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today and decided to play with the new Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa Collection. I scrapped a picture of my daughter with the snowman she built with Daddy. I was so impressed with the outfit!



I cut the title with my Silhouette Cameo and used the Comic Sans Serif font. I found the lace at a garage sale and the string at Dollarama. I stapled the top corner after folding it over. I used a white pen to write the date. Of course the remainder of the layout I got from the Paper Issues store! The giant snowflake was in the November Swag Bag.

Supplies
Crate Paper - Snow & Cocoa
Black backing paper - DCWV
Black cardstock
Lace
White pen
Thread
Pop dots
Silver glitter glue
Giant snowflake - November Swag Bag

Please stop by the Paper Issues Store if you would like to pick-up some scrappy goodness. Use the code Carolyn for 20% off!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment