Monday, November 21, 2016

Let It Go Layout - New Issue at PI

It's Round 2 of Going Cold Turkey in Snow-vember. I chose to make a layout with the Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa Collection. It is sooo much fun. Stop by the blog to see what others have made and then join us in the Facebook Fans and Friends group to post your layout.



I used pop dots behind the middle picture and glued an embroidery thread around the paper. I made the flags from the manufacturer's strips and scraps. Finally, I cut the word "snow" off the title and found the "go" in my stash. I contemplated scratching out 'snow' and putting 'go' but was afraid it would get too messy.

Supplies
Crate Paper: Snow & Cocoa
Gold embroidery thread
Chipboard letters
Fine tip Sharpie pen
Pop dots 


Thanks for stopping by! Do you need some Snow & Cocoa in your life? Stop by the Paper Issues store and get 20% off at checkout with the code Carolyn.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment