Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Ice Ice Baby - Bella Blvd Spotlight at PI

Hello there! On the Paper Issues blog today we are featuring all the new Bella Blvd lines. I chose to work with their Illustrated Faith: You Are Loved collection. This picture matched the paper so I made it work with the collection. We were so hot in Florida last year that we were ecstatic to see a wall of ice. I had to document it.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to design the grid and downloaded a free font called Ice Caps. It was a little tricky to use so I ended up just tracing around my letters instead of using the white caps that came on top of the letters. I copied some of the icicles from the letters and pasted and welded them to the bottom of the grid. I used some pieces from the November Swag Bag which are part of this collection. I also cheated and used a couple penguins from the Christmas Cheer line. The speech bubble is from the new Addison collection.

Supplies
Bella Blvd: You Are Loved (I.F.)
Bella Blvd: Christmas Cheer
Bella Blvd: Addison
Black Cardstock
Black Fine Tip Sharpie Pen
Ice Caps Font
Silhouette Cameo

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the Paper Issues store to pick-up some Bella. Use the code Carolyn for 20% off your order.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment