Sunday, November 20, 2016

Halloween Layout - Paper Issues Crop

I was soooo busy with work that I barely got to participate in the Paper Issues crop last weekend. I did however, make this layout to host the "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" challenge. The idea was to use a dark cardstock as a background. I went with the Halloween theme and was happy to get these two older pictures scrapped. The kids are so cute!

I used a cut file from Juliana Michaels and made it repeat. First I cut the outline into the black cardstock. Then I cut the faces into the orange paper. Then I backed it with the negative cuts of black cardstock. I sewed the paper strips on and added a border to my pictures. All the embellishments are from the Crate Paper After Dark collection.

Supplies
Crate Paper After Dark
Basic Grey Eerie
Silhouette Cameo

Don't forget to check out the Paper Issues Store. Use the code Carolyn for 20% off. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment