Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Beautiful Girl Layout - Pinkfresh Studio Spotlight at PI

Today the spotlight is on Pinkfresh Studio over at Paper Issues. I|| used the Indigo Hills collection. It's so unique, it is fun to play with. Especially if you like mixed media but are scared to try. The backgrounds are watercolored for you - just add embellishments!



This is another awesome picture by my friend Danielle Serceau. She captured this moment with our special friend "Grandma Betty" while at the lake. I used a cut file from the Silhouette store called "Flowers". I watercolored them in black but not too dark. Then I backed some with paper.

Supplies
Pinkfresh Studio: Indigo Hills
Pop dots
Silhouette Cameo
Watercolor black

Check out the Paper Issues store for lots of different Pinkfresh Studio collections. Use the code Carolyn to save 20%.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment