Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hangin' With My Gnomies - Take 5 Tuesday PI

Ready for Take 5 Tuesday?! I was flipping through my pictures and found this one with my daughter holding Fisher Price dolls on her fingers. I thought it would work well with the Simple Stories Bloom and Grow gnomes and from there the layout began.

 
Here is the inspiration list from Paper Issues. Choose any 5 items from the list. I used buttons, letter stickers, large title, border and red.
 
 
I did some stitching around the triangles for texture. I made the flowers in Silhouette Studio using the flowers in the pattern paper as a guide. The font I chose is called Franciscan.
 
Supplies
Simple Stories: Bloom & Grow
Yellow letters - Fancy Pants: Life Is Beautiful
Buttons - Dollarama
White Card Stock

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget the Paper Issues Store has lots of Simple Stories supplies. Use the code Carolyn at checkout to save 20%.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment