Saturday, September 3, 2016

Aurora Layout - Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday

Good morning! I'm so excited to share this month's sketch over at Paper Issues. I scrapped one of our Disney pictures that matched the colour of these papers.


Here is the sketch:


At first I wasn't sure if I should purchase the Pink Paislee C'est La Vie Collection as it is not like the little kid stuff I'm used to. But now that I've made this layout, I'm so glad I did. You can scrap pictures of your kids with this and it is so beautiful. I've never used transparencies before and I like how they look too.

Supplies
Pink Paislee: C'est La Vie
My Mind's Eye: Sleigh Bells Ring date stickers
Heidi Swapp Raspberry Color Shine
Black Embroidery Thread

Thanks for checking out this post. Stop by the Paper Issues Shop for a great selection of products and don't forget to use the code Carolyn to save 20%.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment