Friday, September 2, 2016

1st Day Layout - September Mood Board at Paper Issues

Ready for school? Being a teacher means you never feel ready despite all the planning and preparation - there is always more to do. But I still have a few more days before my daughter and I head back so we will make the most of it. If you need some help getting in the mood why not check out the September Mood Board at Paper Issues. It's a good one! I used my first day pic from last year as we haven't had a first day yet this year! I just love that sign we made - make sure you zoom in and check it out.


Here is the mood board. I think I used enough embellishments to say I was inspired by all of it! I tried to color block each section so it wouldn't get too overwhelming.

 
Supplies
Simple Stories: Life Documented & I Am & Carpe Diem
"Write On" sticker - Fancy Pants: Me-ology
"Learn" sticker - Bella Blvd: Tiny Tots
Stampin' Up Label Punch
 
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget the Paper Issues Store has lots of Simple Stories supplies. Use the code Carolyn at checkout to save 20%.
 
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment