Sunday, September 11, 2016

Going Down Layout - Scraplift Sunday PI

Today we are scraplifting Elodie Lusseau at Paper Issues. This link will take you to the Friends and Fans page where you can post your layout. This is a fun one so make sure to join in! Here is my layout:

 

Here is Elodie's layout:

 
I was used the stitching and repetitive shapes but had to adjust the layout as I had 4 pictures. I changed my mind as to what shape I would use a million times but in the end I'm glad I did an arrow. If you like the arrow, you can download it for free in the Paper Issues store. I added some extra holes so my stitching wouldn't be so large. Make sure to check out what the other ladies have made in the Facebook group. So many neat ideas.
 
Supplies
Simple Stories - Bloom & Grow Collection
White Cardstock
Silhouette Cameo with String Art Cut File
Green letters - Bella Blvd: Lucky Starz
Red embroidery floss
Stampin' Up Arrow Punch
 
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget the Paper Issues Store has lots of Simple Stories supplies. Use the code Carolyn at checkout to save 20%.
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment