Monday, January 21, 2019

One in a Melon Layout for Paper House Productions

I'm so excited to share this layout! We were challenged this week at Paper House Productions to use at least three different types of stickers. I know it is January, but a girl can dream of summer, right?
So I pulled out the summer collections and noticed I had a lot of watermelon stickers. I knew I had a watermelon picture so I went from there. I found this watermelon cut file in my stash from Paper Issues. I cut the title from black cardstock and played around with all my watermelon supplies!
I used gesso on the background. Once it dried, I added some red paint mixed with water. Then I splattered some red and black paint. The watermelon at the bottom is made from two corner pockets for a planner. At the end of the day, I used puffy stickers, 3D stickers, cardstock stickers, flake stickers and 2" stickers.
Supplies
Paper House Productions
- Summer Fun Puffy Clips
- Summer Fun Flake Stickers
- Sun Drenched Paper Pad
- 2" Watermelon Stickers
- The Beach 3D Stickers
- Summer Fun Puffy Stickers
- Summer Fun Stick On Pockets
- Summer Fun Washi Tape
White Cardstock
Paper Issues Cut File
Red and Black Paint
Clear Gesso
Black Embroidery Thread
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment