Sunday, December 31, 2017

Merry Pinkmas Layout

Here is my last layout of 2017 with pictures from 2016. I really needed to use the Fa La La collection but my picture order wasn't ready so I had to go with last year's pictures.
I played around with this layout for so long but like how it turned out.
Supplies
Crate Paper - Fa La La and two trees from the Snow and Cocoa Collection
Pink ink (around word)
Gold paper and Pink String from Dollarama
Black Sharpie
Sewing machine with white thread
Silhouette Cameo with ZP Think Pink Bold font from the Silhouette Store
Thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. May this New Year be special in every way… bringing you the gift of love and excitement.
    (01/01)From Japan to friends all over the world; Happy New Year! ! https://ryoma2sakamoto.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/01-01from-japan-to-friends-all-over-the-world-happy-new-year/ @Sakamoto2Ryouma

    ReplyDelete