Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Top Ten Blog Hop 2017 - Prize Time!!!

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas! Here are my favorite 10 layouts from the past year. I enjoyed a year on the Paper House Productions design team and layout number 7 was published in Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. I also had fun playing along in many challenges.


Number 10:


Number 9:

Number 8:


Number 7:


Number 6:


Number 5:


Number 4:


Number 3:


Number 2:


Number 1:


Here is the entire blog hop list. Many people have prizes too!
Carolyn Johnson - you are here!
Tenia Nelson - go here next!


PRIZE: I am sponsoring a prize on my Instagram account. A $20 gift card to my favourite store - Paper Issues! Please click here or go to @rambling.winnipeg.mommy in your Instagram app.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful 2018! Thanks Christine Meyer for organizing the blog hop!

13 comments:

  1. Love your T-time and the stitching on all your clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! I really love number eight, the stripes and florals are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful projects!! You have so much talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful layouts! Especially love the #1 Autumn page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts! #9 is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your colorful, whimsical layouts...especially Cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so cute! Love that fall LO....so adorable with all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts! Loved seeing your favorites of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layouts. I like the one with all of the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute layouts. I am trying to figure out how to do this instagram thing before the hop is over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style, Carolyn. I'm now following you on IG as @theconstantscrapper. Happy new year!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete