Monday, July 18, 2016

Yeehaw Layout

So I'm still working my way through last summer's vacation photos. Here is one of LEGOLAND. I just love how the flowers outline the picture so I've been waiting for the perfect sketch to showcase some flowers.

 
I used the sketch from the Midweek Mojo Orchid #4. I was too busy the week it came out but made this today so I could be a part of the series finale.
 
Orchid_4_sketch.png
 
I chose my picture based on the Paper Girls Challenge #108: Vacation/Trip/Travel.  
 
I'm also playing along at Clique Kits: Anything Goes.
 
Best of all, I get to join the Cut Shoppe Challenge as I now have some of their cut files. Super excited to use them all. I used the Floral Frenzy for the flowers on this layout.
 
Supplies
Fancy Pants: Life Is Beautiful
Cut Shoppe: Floral Frenzy cut file
Brown Twine: Stampin' Up
Yellow Twine: the stash
Tags: Fancy Pants - Attwell
"Going Places" embellishment: Fancy Pants - Office Suite
 
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch, and I love that woodgrain background! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the movement the lasso gives it. Very cool. Thaks for playing along with us at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and thanks for playing along at CK too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! <3 Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the twine and the florals. Thanks for joining Clique kits!

    ReplyDelete