Thursday, March 18, 2021

Simple Stories Vintage Cottage Fields Layouts for Scrap Shotz

  Hello everyone! Carolyn back today with some more layouts using the February Kit. These layouts use the Simple Stories "Vintage Cottage Fields" Collection.

Layout #1


For this layout, I had wanted to use the coloured tag stickers. I felt the background was too similar so I added some stamped leaves using the Altenew stamp from last month's kit. I used a marker to make a dot circle and stuck the foam hearts along the line. 


The papers behind the picture are torn and have a piece of ephemera underneath. I finished off the layout with some chipboard and brad stickers.


Layout #2


For my second layout, I pulled a few items out of the kit that had to do with birds and nests. I thought it would go well with the subject of my picture. I always shy away from using the really bold patterned paper so I decided I was going to go for it this time. I actually used my scalloped scissors to make the border! Those things hardly ever get used. The rest of the layout is a combo of cardstock, chipboard and foam stickers. Here is a closer look.


Thanks for having a look at the blog today. Keep scrappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment