Sunday, July 23, 2017

You Pack A Mean Punch Layout

We had such a blast at Madame Tussaud's in Hollywood, I don't know how I'm going to get all the pictures scrapped. I started with these ones of Sylvester Stalone.
I used one of this month's sketches at Stuck Sketches.

Supplies
Jillibean Soup - Souper Celebration
Martha Stewart red and blue cardstock
Core'dinations black cardstock
Paper House Productions puffy sticker trophy and star
Silhouette Cameo to cut title
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love this, it really caught my eye when it popped up in my instagram feed! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete