Friday, June 17, 2022

Farmhouse Summer Carta Bella June Kit from Scrap Shotz

 Hello everyone! I'm working with the June kit today which features the Carta Bella - Farmhouse Summer Collection. It has yellow, red, green and blue in darker and lighter shades and features lots of bits and pieces to make those cards and layouts. I decided to scrap a picture of one of our home renovation projects since there are lots of references to 'home' in this kit. I tried to tackle some home renos through COVID and convinced my child to help me for all of five minutes! 

I used a sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's Sketchy Facebook Group. Lots of inspiration there if you need to kick start your creativity. The sketch is from June. 


I started by choosing the three background papers. I love the look of 4 pictures but I couldn't find 4 that had the same size and theme so I used one and 2 cut-apart cards. I framed the photo with white paper and then used a punch to make a frame from patterned paper. The journaling framed by a frame in the ephemera pack. The title is from the chipboard phrases pack. The remaining embellishments are a combination of cardstock stickers, puffy stickers and enamel dots

I'll be back with more of the June kit next week!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment