Monday, January 10, 2022

Carta Bella Welcome Winter Scrapbook Layouts Part 2

Welcome to part 2 of the Carta Bella "Welcome Winter" Collection from Scrap Shotz. My first layout was so fun to make with a scarf cut file.

I backed the file with pictures and a couple different papers. The actual scarf is Bazzill "Smoky" cardstock. The skis are chipboard and the center square is a title cut from a piece of paper. The wreath and a couple stickers at the bottom are puffy stickers. The sleigh is a cardstock sticker. I wanted to use the brown letters from Doodlebug "Sunshine" (BonBon colour) but the background paper was too dark. So I covered a piece of chipboard with white paper since the saying underneath had nothing to do with my project. 

I had some twine left over so I taped pieces to the back of the scarf. It has so much more interest now. The final step was to splatter some white paint in line with the scarf tail to add some movement. 

This second layout is pretty simple but has lots of layers.

I used the Bazzill Smoky cardstock that came in the kit to border the lined paper at the bottom. The flags I made by tracing flags that came in the ephemera pack. The title was in the ephemera pack and the stickers are a variety of cardstockchipboard and puffy stickers. I also love adding twine to a layout so I'm so glad some came with the kit. 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment