Thursday, April 29, 2021

Carta Bella Summer Take 2

  Hello again! I have one more Carta Bella "Summer" layout for Scrap Shotz to show everyone today (and I may have one more ready for the crop on Friday and Saturday! 


I used the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine April sketch as inspiration for this layout. It was an easy sketch to follow and worked so well with this background paper (the flower cart is part of the paper). 


I layered some chipboard, tags, stickers and fussy cut flowers to add dimension to the layout. The numbers I cut on my Silhouette Cameo. I made 5 text boxes, each with the correct number. Then I sized them until they fit the page. I didn't like how the pink paper didn't pop off the background so I outlined the edges of the numbers with a black Sharpie. I also had to get some enamel dots on there!


Don't forget to join us on Friday and Saturday in the Scrap Shotz Paper Crafting Group on Facebook for a virtual International Scrapbooking Day Crop. There are challenges, games and live demos. Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment