Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio Just a Little Lovely Layouts for Scrap Shotz

Hello! I'm back today with a whole lot of layouts using the September kit from Scrap Shotz. It is soooo pretty. The kit is mostly Pinkfresh Studio - Just a Little Lovely collection. It has beautiful acetate flowers, watercoloured papers and hand written puffy words. So awesome.

Layout #1 - Precious Moments
My first layout is about a very special member of my community. She wore the best outfits and I was lucky enough to get a picture of her and my daughter on a tropical themed day at church. Of course I loaded up on the flowers to go with their outfits.
The frame is a cut file from the Silhouette Store. I used the cardstock in the kit to cut and back it. The acetate flowers needed to pop so I backed them with white paper. I also was pretty impressed I could find ways to incorporate the phrase stickers into my journaling.

Layout #2 - Never Grow Up
I really wanted to colour these flowers. I used a rainbow strip at the bottom of the page and painted the flowers like the colour was coming up into the page. I tried to paint them lighter as I went up the page. I used some pop dots to pop up some flowers from the ephemera package. I love making titles with the handwritten words and the mini puffy alpha stickers. I had to restrain myself from painting this whole page!

Layout #3 - Ladder Ball
This layout was inspired by the September sketch on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's Facebook page. Here is the sketch:
The circles made sense to me with the theme of ladder ball. So I used all sorts of enamel dots, a few punched cardstock circles and some of the Studio Katia Rainbow Dots. This was really easy to make so I encourage you to give it a try! How unique are those tags with the wooden tops?

Layout #4 - Smile, Sparkle, Shine
My final layout is probably my favourite. Who can resist a flower wreath? The background paper did all the work. I just backed my photo and tag with cardstock and added some embellishments. The tag has puffy sticker flowers on it because the flowers on the card didn't have any colour. Now it blends better with the wreath. 

I hope you found some inspiration here today! I can't wait to see what people make with this kit. Be sure to check out the new and improved Scrap Shotz website. I'll be back on the 25th with another September kit layout as part of our team blog hop. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment