Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Sand Castle Fun Layout for Scrap Shotz

Hello! Today I'm here with my layout using the May Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketch and the Prima Golden Coast Collection. This collection is so pretty - yellow, pink and blue! It has a beach theme so I pulled out my beach pictures and selected this one of my daughter and her cousin building their annual sand castle.
Here is the sketch:
No photo description available.
The top and bottom corner sections were already printed on the background paper. I used the Golden Heart paper. 
I used the Up in the Air paper to frame my picture and I cut around the hot air balloon so it would layer on top. That beige rectangle made such a nice frame for my picture! And it is made with gold foil. I also tucked the bottom of this page onto the bottom of my layout to fill the space represented by the large square on the sketch.
I also found a tag in the ephemera pack that had the same gold border so I used it as my journaling spot. I just flipped over another tag and used the white side for the writing. I cut around the seahorse and the flowers so they could lie over the journaling card.

I cut the title on my Silhouette from some cardstock and used the Dear Lizzy Thickers from a previous month's kit. I also layered the Bazzill Blossom cardstock under the photo and journaling card by tearing it. I put some foam behind the photo to make it pop off the page. I also used some Best Creations Glitter Cardstock to frame the picture.


The rest of the layout is using the Studio Katia Spring Garden sequins, thread, ephemera, chipboard, Blissful flowers and the shell Trinket! Here's a photo of them - they are awesome!

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see what everyone makes with this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment