Sunday, June 25, 2017

Be-you-tiful Layout

I made a list of all the techniques I would like to try and got one done this weekend. I used my Silhouette Cameo to perforate the flower pattern on my layout. Then I painted the pattern with water colours and Color Shine. I finished it by stitching around it with four ply embroidery thread.
I painted the title pink and double-layered the letters so they would stand out. I used the packaging technique to do the background. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!
Supplies
One Canoe Two: Hazelwood
Title: Pink Paislee Thickers
Title: Bella Blvd stickers
White cardstock
Embroidery thread
Silhouette Store cut file
Heidi Swapp Color Shine
Black and pink acrylic paint
Watercolours
Date stamp
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment