Thursday, May 11, 2017

Sweet Cheeks Layout

There were so many great challenges for International Scrapbook Day I tried to squeeze one more in. This one is from Scrap Our Stash and includes playing along with the Scrappy Friends. This is a recent picture of my daughter from our California vacation. We are on the merry-go-round in Disneyland.
Here is the sketch from Grand Diva's Creative Corner:

I fussy cut the bunch of flowers beside the pictures. I used two different border punches on the black cardstock. I also used 3 patterned papers (the pink strip under the photos is the back of the yellow paper).
The final challenge is at Scrap Our Stash to do the above challenges but also include mixed alphas. I used 2 different types of alphas for my title.
Supplies
My Mind's Eye - My Story
Friskars punch
Martha Stewart punch
Black cardstock
Yellow ribbon
Amy Tan thickers
Provo craft alpha stickers
Pop dots
Pink paint on wood veneer
Enamel heart
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout and awesome job with both Scrappy Friends Challenges! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete