Saturday, January 28, 2017

Hello Layout

It appears I forgot to blog about this layout. I made it for Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues a few weeks ago. We lifted Mary Ann Jenkins. Here is mine:
I began by selecting this piece of paper from a pile on my desk. I love the woodgrain pattern and only bought this piece so I don't have the rest of the collection. I loved the other side and realized if I cut the top off and flip it, and then add the manufacturers strip, I have a layout with one piece of paper! I used a card from my Paper Issues swag bag to give some pops of red. All the other embellishments were from a swag bag and the title is Dear Lizzy.
Supplies
Shimelle Go Now Go
Dear Lizzy Thickers
Fancy Pants Me-ology Stickers
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
Bella Blvd Fall sticker

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment