Saturday, October 1, 2016

Baby You Can Drive My Quad - Cut It Up at PI

There is a great new FREE cut file in the Paper Issues Store. It is full of arrows for all those travel/transportation layouts. Check out the Paper Issues Blog to see all sorts of creative takes on this file. I snagged this picture of my daughter and her Pepère posing on the quad. I have this picture hanging in my room so it is one of my favorites.

 
Here is what the file looks like:
 
 
Supplies
White cardstock
Simple Stories: Life In Color
Fine tip Sharpie pen
Thickers: Kitten
MME: Now and Then letter stickers
Simple Stories: diy sticker
 
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget the Paper Issues Store has this free cut file and lots of other goodies. Use the code Carolyn at checkout to save 20%.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment