Saturday, August 6, 2016

Hot Florida Layout

Hi there! Back with another Sunshine and Happiness layout - as promised. This time I used photos of my daughter on our Florida vacation. It was so ridiculously hot every day. Being a teacher, it was really the only time we could make the trip so we just had to make due with the heat. I don't know why, but every time I have a cold drink I put it on my forehead to cool down. My daughter must've noticed because she thought it might work to put the giant water bottle on her head.

 
I used the sketch from My Creative Sketches to inspire this layout.
 
 
I fussy cut all the flowers and made the banner with black cardstock.
 
I was also inspired by the product spotlight at Paper Issues.
 
I'm also joining the Fabulous Florals challenge at Simon Says Stamp.
 
Supplies
Simple Stories: Sunshine & Happiness Collection
Black cardstock
Black embroidery thread
Fine tip Sharpie pen
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment