Monday, May 23, 2016

Girls Wanna Have Fun Layout

This picture is of the girls trying out hair chalk. I won this at a social so the girls saw it on the floor and had to try it. They were covered in colour and tattoos and glitter but had a blast on a boring summer afternoon.

 
I used the sketch from the Midweek Mojo Orchid #3. Do you think I have an issue with white space? Haha!
 
Orchid_3_sketch.png

I also incorporated buttons for the challenge at Rochelle Spears.

I'm also joining the Rainbow Challenge at Scrapbook.com for National Scrapbook Day.
 
Supplies
My Mind's Eye: My Girl Collection
Buttons
Grey Cardstock - Craft Smith
Silhouette Cameo to cut scallop border
Black Fine Tip Sharpie Pen
1" Circle Punch
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and fun! I like the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete