Friday, April 29, 2016

Easter Layout

I don't have many Easter supplies so I found this page more challenging than I expected. I used the Scrappy Friends Challenges as inspiration but couldn't make the sketches work as all my pictures were vertical and the sketches were horizontal. It looked kinda funny when I rotated the sketches so I just did my own thing and entered 2 instead of 3 challenges.

 
I began with the mood board and chose to go with the Easter theme and colors. It is at Creating With Paper and More.
 
 
I'm also joining Rochelle Spears's challenge and used a journal card in the corner.
 
 

Supplies
Egg center paper - Moxxie: Easter
Pink paper - Pebbles: Basics
Blue and purple paper - the stash
Butterfly and pizza mesh - Dollarama
Flowers, title, journal card - the stash
Gems - Kaiserkraft
Embroidery thread
Friskar's punch
Egg cut file - Paper Issues

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment