Sunday, February 14, 2016

Lego Safari Layout

We had such a fabulous time at LEGOLAND this summer. It was busy and hot but not as crazy as Disney. The rides were perfect for my daughter and the Lego creations were amazing. I insisted on doing the safari ride not realizing it is a two minute ride after an hour wait. We took all sorts of pictures which is a good thing as the ride is so quick you can barely remember it! I'll have to scrap some of those pictures on another page.

 
I used the sketch from Scrapbook Steals Midweek Mojo: Lily #2.
 
Lily_2_Sketch.png

There is also an Anything Goes challenge at Clique Kits.

I'm also joining the Take 5 Challenge at Paper Issues in their Facebook Group. I used patterned paper, arrow, foam squares, tag and sticker.
 
Supplies
Fancy Pants: Me-ology Kit
Animals - Recollections and Sassafras Fuzzy Friends
Letters - Thickers: Pyjamas
Twine

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute page!
    Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks again for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice page! Thanks for joining Clique Kits

    ReplyDelete