Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Best Gift Is Family Layout - DT Picture This!

Having some scrappy withdrawal. Between picking up some more work, bronchitis, and birthday/Christmas prep, I've had no time to scrap. But I got this layout done for the December challenge at Picture This! The challenge is to use 3 photos + Christmas tree + frame Christmas colours. Hope you can join us in the fun!


I sprayed the page with some white paint but it is hard to see with the lighting. I kind of like the sparkles more than the paint. The paint also doesn't dry on this glitter paper so if anyone knows the trick to make it dry or seal it, pass it on!

I'm also entering this layout at the December challenge at Paper Issues: Owl I Want For Christmas.

Supplies
Paper - Recollections: Fa la la la Stack
Borders - Ki Company
Buttons, string, gold cord, letters, sequins - the stash
Paint - Mr. Huey's White
Heart Punch - Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment