Sunday, August 30, 2015

Elsa Layout - GD Lasting Memories

I'm so excited to be guest designer for Lasting Memories this month! The challenge this week is to create a mixed media layout with a giant title. I created this layout as my daughter and all her friends are obsessed with Frozen. She was so excited when Elsa showed up to her friend's birthday party. I'm so happy I was there to see it and take pictures.


I used a glitter paper from Martha Stewart Essentials for the border, the letters and snowflakes. The letters I sprayed with Mister Huey's opaque white paint to give it a more frozen look. The snowflake paper is from Basic Grey: Eskimo Kisses. I used a Marvy, Martha Stewart and Stampin' Up punch for the snowflakes. The light blue shimmer paper is from DCWV: Solid Glitter Blue. I used this to outline the letters and make some snowflakes. I found the letters didn't pop off the background so I added some black ink around the edges. The larger white snowflakes are from Recollections. I chopped the circles off of them and used them around the layout. The ribbon, photo corners and gems are from Dollarama:) Finally, I used an old greeting card for some snowflakes and the border to the textbox.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page. I may have to scraplift the big Elsa title for my granddaughters. Love the pictures too. So glad you could join us as a guest designer at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout you did a great job with the theme too :) Thank you for being guest designer at Lasting Memories

    Tina
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love all the glitter! Thank you so much for being a guest designer at Lasting Memories!

    Wendy
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete