Thursday, June 11, 2015

Double Birthday Layout

My husband and daughter both have their birthday's in December so we have a double celebration. They both love soccer so I made them each a soccer cake (worst icing job ever but I was crunched for time).


I used this month's sketch from My Creative Sketches.


I also wanted to enter the challenge at The Paper Girls with a father/masculine theme so I chose pictures of my husband and daughter. I also tried to keep the colours a little more on the masculine side.

The green paper is DCWV: The Handy Dandy Stack. The lined paper is Recollections: The Sweetest Thing. The blue paper is a random one from the stash. The flags and loops are Recollections stickers. The words are Authentique. The balloons I pulled off an old birthday card by Papyrus. Everything else I found in the stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing at the PaperGirls ~ great work combining our masculine theme with the sketch! Fun photos your daughter will treasure.

    ReplyDelete