Thursday, July 7, 2016

Toothless Besties Layout

And now for my third layout from my week at the lake. This picture is of my daughter and her friend when they learned they had both lost the same tooth. Unfortunately, my daughter pointed her face down so you can't see her teeth and they ran off before I could get another picture. At the end of the day it is a great picture of them so I can't be disappointed.

 
I used a sketch from Stuck!? Sketches. You should see the stuff the design team made. Amazing!
 
 

Supplies
Simple Stories: Carpe Diem
Black twine from the stash
Yellow letters - Glitz Designs: 77

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my...LOVE your title and paper choice!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a cute layout! Great picture and great choice of patterned papers! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable photo and perfect layout!! Love the colors of that flowery paper and love those frames!! Thank you so much for choosing to play with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, great use of this collection by Simple Stories, also love the way that you used the twine! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty page! Love that floral background paper. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page! I love the bold patterns! Those mattes keep that awesome photo the star. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete