Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hotel Weekend Layout

Here is layout number two from my relaxing week at the lake. These pictures are from our family stay in a hotel for a weekend to celebrate my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. This is the second time we have done this as a family and I highly recommend it! The kids named it 'hotel weekend' as we didn't leave our city. The hotel was close to restaurants, shopping, had a waterslide and a spa. Something for everyone. I love this picture of my daughter walking her suitcase. She was soooo excited!

 
I used this month's sketch (#108) from Sketch-N-Scrap. I had to play with it a little bit as my papers were so busy and I really wanted to have the words on the middle strip to show.
 


Supplies
Jillibean Soup: Healthy Hello
Green letters - Bella Blvd: Lucky Starz
Fine tip black Sharpie pen

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! LOVE your paper choices! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so cute! I'm in love with the colors and papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, happy page! I absolutely love the paper you used and all the little embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! I just picked up that Jillibean collection and cannot wait to use it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute and fun layout! Loving those papers you chose! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete