Friday, July 8, 2016

Dream Big Today Layout - SID GDT

I'm so happy to be joining the Stick It Down challenge blog this month as their Single Page Guest Designer. It is a great sketch to work with and I knew just what I wanted to do with it.

 
Here is the sketch:
 

I just purchased the Simple Stories Carpe Diem mega pack which came with a bunch of frames. I began by selecting five frames and corresponding circles to highlight in each one. Then I chose these pictures of our trip to Walt Disney World as the blue in Ariel's dress matches this collection. I love these flowers and fussy cut them. Everything came from the kit so it was a super easy, super fun layout to make. I hope you'll try this sketch too!

Supplies
Simple Stories: Carpe Diem
Black fine tip Sharpie pen

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment