Thursday, February 7, 2019

Whooo Loves You? Layout for Paper House Productions

Valentine's day is coming up so we are all about love over at Paper House Productions. Of course I had to scrap a baby picture of my daughter. Even better, she is dressed all in red and matches the theme!
This was one of those layouts that came together one piece at a time. I knew I wanted to use the Color Washed Paper Pad and Hearts Project Pad. I punched out a pile of hearts and arranged them a million different ways before I settled on the heart shape. The hearts from the project pad needed a couple extra sizes, so I punched out a bunch more with my punches. It took awhile to glue them all but it was worth it! The sewing came next and then the stamping. I looked through my 3D stickers and found these owls. They are the perfect colour and match the theme. I just love how it turned out!
Supplies
Paper House Productions
- Color Washed Paper Pad
- Heart Project Pad
- 3D Owl Stickers
- Faux Enamel Heart Stickers
Banner from Hello Baby Boy paper
- Hashtag sticker from seasonal planner sticker book
White cardstock
Red embroidery thread
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
Black ink
Love stamp
Heart punches
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment