Friday, February 15, 2019

Happiness is a Day at the Beach Layout for Paper House Productions

This week we are making rainbow layouts at Paper House Productions. I decided to do a colour blocking grid layout. I used some pictures of my family at the lake so I thought the Sun Drenched Paper Pad would work well.
I used some ink mixed with water on the background. Then I put together squares full of stickers, papers and embellishments of the same colour. The title was easy to include as it is one of the papers in the paper pad and I tore it out so the edges were not perfect. Lastly, I thought the sequins with all the colours of the layout brought all the squares together to look like sand.
Supplies
Paper House Productions
- Sun Drenched Paper Pad
- Sundrenched Cardstock Multipack Stickers
- Color Washed Paper Pad
- Color Washed Cardstock Multipack Stickers
- The Beach 3D Stickers
- Summer Fun Puffy Stickers
- Grandpa Clear Stickers
- Florida Clear Stickers
- Seasonal Sticker Book
- Great Outdoors Puffy Stickers
Color Box Inks
Purple and red embroidery thread
White cardstock
Black pen
Sequins
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment