Friday, February 15, 2019

Gingham Farm "Family" Scrapbook Layout for Scrap Shotz

I'm so excited to be posting my first layout for the Scrap Shotz design team! It is an online scrapbooking store based in Calgary, Canada. This month I am working with the My Mind's Eye Gingham Farm Collection. It is black, white and grey with a touch of green and teal. It is really unique. Here is the layout I made:
I used white cardstock and a few pieces of paper from the paper kit. Here is what the kit looks like.
There are also lots of extra embellishments in the collection. I used lots of ephemera and the chipboard flowers were handy for elevating my photo. The image below shows half of the chipboard in the collection.
Here are a few close-ups of my layout.
This one shows one of the double sided journal cards that come in a pack of 24.
 
This image shows how the chipboard can be layered under and over the photo to add dimension.
Supplies
Black twine from my stash
Black and grey enamel dots by Recollections
White and black cardstock
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment