Saturday, April 30, 2022

Pinkfresh Happy Heart Layouts from Scrap Shotz Part 2

 I'm back with part 2 of my Pinkfresh "Happy Heart" layouts. I made three more layouts with this pretty kit from February. There are still kits in the shop which you can find here.


My first layout has a lot of fussy cutting. All the windows were cut from a different paper because I wanted to make a grid pattern and make sure all the faces were looking across the paper. This was my nephew's baby shower which had a ton of pictures and this layout used 9 of those pictures! I used some ephemera, puffy stickers and Nuvo drops for embellishments. The title is a mixture of different embellishments. There is a wooden accent and a title from the title pack. The word "we" is actually from the word "awesome" which I cut apart. The word "Theo" is from the word "hello" and I turned one of the "l's" upside down and drew a couple more x's to make the letter T. I'm quite impressed that I found all the letters I needed!


This paper had most of the flowers already printed on it so it was very easy to create. I made a border and a matte for the picture using some cardstock in the kit. I used some of the title ephemera and puffy stickers for embellishments. Would you believe after all the titles I've used on my 5 layouts with this kit, I still have some leftover? They go a long way. The butterflies are fussy cut and propped up on foam to make them fly. I also drew some flight paths.


This border paper is so pretty, I had to use it. I cut out the middle and replaced it with the opposite side of the cutout. The edges were not so pretty so I found some shiny cord in my stash to cover it. I fussy cut the butterflies in the corners and used a title from the title pack. There are some Nuvo drops to add some more colour and dimension and I made flags with scraps from my other layouts. 

Thanks for looking at these layouts! Have a scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment