Friday, November 13, 2020

Winter Market Layouts for Scrap Shotz - Part 1

  Hello crafty friends! I'm back today with some fun winter layouts using the Carta Bella "Winter Market" Collection


Who's ready for winter? My daughter just loves the snow. I wish I shared some of her enthusiasm. But I thoroughly enjoyed using this snowy paper to document her love of the snow. I found the snowflake cut file in the Silhouette Store made by Teresa Collins. I cut it on plain white paper. I added some Glitter Glitz Gel by rubbing it on with my finger. The enamel dots added some nice contrast. 


The title is a cut file from Jillibean Soup. I love a script font mixed with a print font. The papers are all from the Winter Market kit except for the white cardstock and glitter paper. I used this paper to frame the picture. It is pretty thick, bumpy paper so I think it would be difficult to run through a cutting machine. The remaining embellishments are from the ephemera pack and the sticker sheet that comes in the kit. 

How cute is this sledding fox? I really wanted to document the sled hill in our front yard. It's about the only bonus to a steep driveway. I couldn't resist making this fox which can be found in the Silhouette Store. I cut out every piece on a white piece of cardstock. I used some distress inks with a blending tool and the brighter colours are distress paint. The black was done with a Sharpie. It was really fun to make.


The white hills are made with Bazzill textured cardstock. The title is Simple Stories Color Vibe Alphas. The embellishments are all stickers from the kit and enamel dots.

Thanks for checking out this collection. I'll be back with more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment