Sunday, November 22, 2020

Winter Market Cards for Scrap Shotz

  Hello. Just popping in to show some cards that I made for a special project here in Winnipeg. As you may have seen in the news, we are in as close to a full lockdown as you can get. There are so many personal care homes struggling with outbreaks and/or visitor restrictions. Our local radio station is collecting cards for the residents. So my daughter and I spent the weekend making cards.

I made 4 cards with the Carta Bella Winter Market Collection. I used some of the cut apart cards, 12x12 papers, ephemera and enamel dots. I used foam to attach some of the stickers so they pop off the card.





For the final card I used the Creative Expressions Winter Wreath Embossing Folder. I used Distress Inks in two different colours, dabbed red paint for berries and glued an embroidery thread around a stamped sentiment. 

I still see the Winter Market Collection in the shop, so head on over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment