Monday, October 12, 2020

Rainbows and Daydreams

Hello everyone. I'm here with rainbows and hearts and sequins. I used the September kit from Scrap Shotz which is full of Cocoa Vanilla Daydream products. 

I began with the Over the Rainbow paper. Sometimes it is so nice to have these premade backgrounds so it is one less element to worry about. I layered many elements from the ephemera pack.
Here is a close-up of the title. Those fabric hearts are so cute! I'm so glad I found space for one. The small alphas are from the Pinkfresh Studio. I like using contrasting fonts for titles so this was a nice way to make that happen. 
See those little gold leaves and sequins? They are so pretty and can be found in the sequin pack. I love those little gold foil components.
Thats all for now. I'll be back with more layouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment