Monday, October 12, 2020

One More Daydream Layout for Scrap Shotz

 Hi there! Just popping by to share one more layout with the September Kit

I'm quite proud of myself for printing my pictures in different sizes this time. I used Picasa and made a collage when I had several pictures for one topic. I kept one large and then the rest printed on one 4 x 6 photo. What a huge difference it makes (and cheaper)! I always crop my photos before printing but find it limits me to using 4x6's which limits my creativity. I love how I got 4 photos on the page but it doesn't look like I tried to cram them in there. 
 
I really wanted to use the butterflies on the Vicki Boutin specialty paper. I fussy cut them and placed them randomly around the Stepping Stones paper using an odd number for visual appeal. I used my random scraps in triangle for on the background. The rest is a combination of flairephemera and stickers. The Pinkfresh mini alphas are great for the date. Can you tell I made my own title? If you look close I'm sure you can see that I cut three words apart to make the word 'slime'. 

Thanks for checking out the layout! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment