Sunday, March 31, 2019

Color Kaleidoscope Layouts for Scrap Shotz

I stayed up waaaay too late but I made these layouts. I had them on my desk in various stages over the week and finished them up. It all comes from the Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope line available at Scrap Shotz.
This paper already had some tags on the right side so I just added similar tags to the left side and some embellishments all over the layout. The pink splatters on the top right are part of the paper so I used some Color Shine to add two more sets. It's busy but I like it!
I love this black and white paper. It makes everything pop. I really wanted to use paint and stencils in the background but I chickened out. I added thread instead. I couldn't figure out how to add anything else without taking something away from the layout. This is a stretch for me - I usually have to fill all the space on the paper like the first layout.
Supplies
Vicki Boutin - Color Kaleidoscope
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
Black thread
Hot pink Color Shine
Tag punches
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment