Friday, August 24, 2018

Daughter Layout for Paper House Productions

Another challenge but this time with a girl theme. I used my most recent pictures for this one. I really love this layout and good thing because I had so many ideas it took me awhile to decide on one. We were only allowed to use certain Paper House Productions products focusing on the 3D daughter stickers and a few papers from the Color Washed Paper Pad.
I used a Cut Shoppe butterfly and backed it with green/blue paper. Then I layered the cut apart cards from the paper pad. Next I decorated with the 3D stickers and faux enamel butterfly stickers. Seriously, you need those stickers!
Supplies
Paper House Productions - Color Washed Paper Pad
Paper House Productions - faux enamel butterfly stickers
Paper House Productions - daughter 3D stickers
Cut Shoppe - butterfly cut file (made by Ashley Horton)
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
White cardstock
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment